Floyd Loves Janice: True Love Forever

John, Jenn, Fifi and Bob Cat, off on another adventure!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sexy Sadie

Oh boy oh boy!

It's getting warmer which means one thing...the spider girls are back! Already I have encountered one, a beautiful black beauty with a greyish large stripe down her back. She is the size of about a silver dollar. I looked it up online and have decided she looks most like a wolf spider. I've been listening to the White Album, and immediately thought of the song about Sexy Sadie. So I've named her Sadie.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was riding home from work w/ Carol this afternoon and we were talking about the Beatles. It left me wanting to dig out my White album as a matter of fact. :)

    Bert

     

Post a Comment

<< Home