Floyd Loves Janice: True Love Forever

John, Jenn, Fifi and Bob Cat, off on another adventure!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Did I just see the Four Horsemen a-riding by???

Our marriage blog is sad to report the demise of the Britney Spears-Kevin Federline marriage.

Also, we report that, on a much less sad note, Secretary Rumsfeld has resigned. And democrats have swept the Congress.

We are wondering if the apocalypse is coming soon, as it seems a lot of evil is being erradicated recently.

Anyone?

4 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I found it funny that when they made the announcement of Britney & K-Fed's divorce on the Today Show this morning that they had "Oops, I Did It Again" playing as the lead-in music. Coincidence? I think not.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOHHHHHH! Quick update! Now K-fed is seeking spousal support and sole custody of the children. More info can be found here. Jesus, no matter who wins this battle, the kids lose!

     
  • At Friday, November 10, 2006 2:13:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    We really have a rather unhealthy obcession with celebrities. I think the IGNORE Campaign we've got going on at my blog may be a very needed thing!

     
  • At Friday, November 10, 2006 3:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My comments, I think, fall under the "I told you so" category. You know, also know as the "Is anybody really surprised?" law instead of obsession.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home